Enhancing the overall elevation of the business premises with the use of a curtain wall
The modern business architectures are witnessing huge changes in their appearance and outlook. More focus is paid towards making the facade of the business as eye captivating as possible. A new addition to this trend is the curtain walls. Curtain walling in London has become quite popular with almost every business premises making use of the same.
WHAT IS A CURTAIN WALL?The name curtain wall itself makes the meaning very clear. It simply means a veil to the wall of the business. It does not bear any load in itself. It is a shield to the business walls which guards them against the extremities of the business.
WHAT ARE CURTAIN WALLS MADE OF?The material deployed for manufacturing of curtain walls is aluminum. This is used because it is cost effective, requires low maintenance, and is as robust as steel. Additionally, aluminum is a green material which can be recycled almost infinitely causing a little or no loss of quality. The curtain walls made of aluminum are easy to clean. They do not catch rust, get rotten or face any wear or tear over a period of time. Moreover, it does not go out of shape or gets twisted.
BENEFITS OF THE CURTAIN WALL
- Spoilt for choice and colors: the curtain walls are favored by architects and engineers because they come with a huge choice of colors and finishes both on the inside and outside.
- Ensure compatibility: the existing doors and windows of the business premises need not be altered because they work in complete coordination with them and can be fixed in absolute compatibility with them.
- Economical: the curtain walls are made of aluminum which makes them an affordable option with low cost of production, construction, and installation.
- The entrance of natural light: one additional feature that can be added to the curtain walls is the use of glass. With this, the natural light seeps in directly without any hindrance in the business premises making the lighting costs go down.
- Improved insulation: the aluminum curtain walls allow for higher insulation to the building thereby cutting down the cost of energy and heating.
- Protection from extreme weather conditions: the curtain walls are designed in such a way that they provide high security from the extreme weather conditions to the walls of the building thereby letting them stand unaffected from adverse weather conditions.