COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTIONAL DOORS
Industrial sectional doors London: The industries are undergoing many changes not only in their operations but also in their outlook. These doors also ease the operations carried out in industries. With the popularity of bifold doors in residences in London, the sectional doors came into being for industries. WHAT IS A SECTIONAL DOOR? As the name suggests, the sectional doors are the ones that are divided into different sections individually and their functioning is independent of each other. A sectional door can be electrically or manually operated depending on the need and type operations. The sectional doors open towards vertical side and not to the outside. This helps a lot in saving space. FEATURES OF SECTIONAL DOORS The sectional doors come along with a variety of features which are discussed below:
- Individual working: the sectional doors open and close individually, without hindering the other doors attached to the section. Thus, the only section where the opening or closing of the door is required is disturbed and other sections work smoothly.
- Vertical opening: another interesting feature of sectional doors is that they open vertically and not outwards or inwards. This way, there is more space and safety is also ensured.
- Electric or manual operation: they can be operated electrically or manually depending on the need and type of industry.
- Automated or remote controlled working: the working of the door can also be remotely operated or automated depending on choice.
- Insulation: these doors ensure increased insulation in the factory due to their regulated opening and closing.
- Available in a variety of colors: the sectional doors are available in a variety of colors which can be chosen as per the needs of industry and the various departments within an industry.
- Space saving: there is a lot of saving of space in factories or warehouses as these doors open vertically and not inward or outward.
- Ideal for compact locations: there are various plant sites, warehouse or factories where there is a scarcity of space and the locations are very compact in structure. Thus, fitting a regular door creates no useful purpose other than creating a hindrance. In such places, sectional doors are the best because of their way of operation.
- Reduction in noise level: the noise in the factories is reduced to a large extent as these doors do not create any sound and their operating is totally soundproof.
- Hassle-free installation: the sectional doors can be easily and quickly installed and there is absolutely no problem with their installation.
- Low maintenance costs: the cost of maintenance of these doors is also very reasonable and only a yearly checkup is sufficient for greasing and repairs.